- Day Care for your dog is one of the most important
decisions you can make.
- Who your dog stays with and what activities are offered
will make all the difference at the end of the day.
- Dogs are pack animals, they benefit from eating, playing
and sleeping together.
- We strive to make your pet a happier and healthier
animal by exercising, playing and socializing all day long.
- Dogs are divided into play groups based on energy level,
size and temperament.
- We offer doggie swimming pools, playtime and rest
- Your dog will have a private 4' x 4', 4' x 8', or a 4' x
12 kennel based on size and number of dogs in your family.
- The building is equipped with Air Conditioning and Heat
for your dogs comfort.
- Dogs are taken out to a 20' x 35' private exercise area
5 times a day and spend anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour
outside depending on time of year and weather conditions.
- We offer cage-less boarding for those dogs that pass a
(1) one hour Socialization Test. (There is a one time fee of
$10 for this service.)
- If your dog passes the Socialization Test, he/she will
be invited to stay with us in our home for the duration for
- This service is recommended for those dogs with
separation anxiety, health issues, and high energy or just
need that additional TLC while you are away. These dogs are
allowed on the furniture and there are dog beds spread out
throughout the house for their comfort.
- Dogs stay together in a "Group Atmosphere" where all
dogs interact daily with each other.
- There are designated rest times for all dogs during the